Sunday, October 19, 2008

born to be wild

I seem to grow wilder and wilder with every passing weekend.

This weekend I went to my cousin Aiden's 1st birthday.  Man that kid has a lot of hair.  

I fell asleep in the car on the way there and woke up halfway through the party pretty groggy.  After I perked up though, I was having a wild time playing with Aiden's toys and crawling around their house.

I've decided that I'm not going to walk.  It's so much easier having dad just carry me around, and faster.  Why crawl when you can have daddy pick you up?

I thoroughly enjoy bathtimes, dad needs to buy me a bigger bathtub.  I love to splash around and make a lot of noise, but not very much being entrapped in the tub enclosure.

Great Auntie is helping out mom and dad this weekend, I just bit her on the arm.  It was quite funny, at least to me.  And I just tried to do it again.  I laugh a lot at their inability to stop offering me the arm.  Must be because I'm so cute.


How about that stock market eh?  I'm so glad I'm not in long right
now.


10.20.08

No comments: