Wednesday, October 15, 2008

In 1492, Columbus sailed the ocean blue

10.15.08

Monday was my babysitter's day off, so I got to spend the day with daddy.
luckily aunt Cathy and uncle carlos were around, so we made a day of it, going to downtown palo alto for lunch and then walking around stanford.  Dad of course, was disappointed my first college visit wasn't Johns Hopkins, but he probably doesn't want me on any airplanes right now.

First we went to Plutos (not my first time, thank you very much), and then we headed to Red Mango, which looked yummy.  I took a bunch of pictures, including me banging on their door.  Hey it says, "Pull", they can't expect me not to pull on it.

We went down University to Stanford where I got chauffeured around up to the church, then walked out to the Art Museum, which was then closed.  So we took a long long long walk to the Mall, where I got changed at Nordstroms.  I tell you, those Nordies know how to keep a clean changing room, and they even have changing tables in the men's room! (Yay for sexual equality!)

After that we walked back to the car, I wanted to push the stroller, so we made our way, stopping at the cactus forest.  It was a long and exciting day and I was cute the whole time, which we all know is very exhausting, so I took a nap before dinner.


Oh and now I can strum on the guitar with a pick.  As long as I don't eat it, it's all good.

The Farm ain't so bad.

No comments: